1. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
I would have to say that I would like to keep the mind as my father has severe dementia and it is so sad to see him or anyone else for that matter suffer from this disease.
2. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?
My laptop because it has nearly all our memories on it and other information of importance.
3. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
Not quite sure which time this is but my answer would be the same regardless of which time, no as I see all of them for what they were at the time - me lashing out.
4. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
This morning and most mornings because my mind usually wakes up before I become physically awake and seems to tune into my surroundings, I can hear the birds and the sound of my breathing and my wife’s. Sounds a bit squirrelly but that’s the nature of the beast, I think it’s always being tuned into my surroundings.
5. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
Absolutely, not even a second thought about that one.
6. Which activities make you lose track of time?
Reading and gardening. I can lose large amounts of time with those two.
7. If you had to teach something, what would you teach?
Love and respect because there are a lot of people out there that do not know the meaning of those two words, it applies to a lot of younger people, but there are also quite a few older people that can certainly use a refresher course in it.